Friday, May 6, 2011

9 weeks

This was my first week back to work.  I thought it would be more difficult than it has been.  I did shed a few tears after dropping Jojo off at the babysitters.  But I feel he is in great hands and he seems to be the same happy and calm baby boy.  Brittany and her daughters adore Jojo.  Caroline reads to him  in the morning before school and Maddison plays with him and reads to him in the afternoon.  He gets lots of play time and tummy time and fresh air with Brittany.  I am so thankful to have found such a great babysitter for Jojo Mike was nice enough to let me leave early the first couple days.  Wednesday he had his 2 month check up.  He is now weighing 10lbs 4 oz and is 23.5" long.  Doctor said his weight was ok as long as he is gaining and not loosing.  I don't need to give him formula.  What a relief for momma.  I was really worried about that.  Jojo also got 4 shots and had to drink a vaccine.  He cry so hard but for only a minute.  He is a tough little fella.  I don't have very many pictures to post of him this week.  But here are a couple.


No comments:

Post a Comment