Monday, October 24, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Jason and I took Jojo to the pumpkin patch last week.  It was a beautiful day and it was a nice family outing.  We went to Summer's Farm in Frederick.  This place is super nice.  I look forward to going back next year when Jojo is bigger and will be able to do more.  Hopefully we can get a few of our friends and family to join in too.  Jojo loved being outside on such a great fall day.  However, he hated the animals.  He freaked out and got upset and started crying.  So we walked around the grounds, swung on the swings,  slid down the slides, and finally went on the hayride to the field to get a pumpkin.  It was a great day!


Get me outta here!






Momma's Big Boy

Weeeeeee!  I loved the slide!
I want this one!

So sleepy... after a big day at he "patch"

No comments:

Post a Comment