Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Father's Day

As I mentioned in the previous post we had a big picnic on Father's day.  It was great to be with both families at the same time and have a nice afternoon.  I hope Jason enjoyed his first Father's day as much as I did.  Jojo and I are very lucky to have such a great family. 


The picture below is of Jason's great great uncle.  That makes him Jojo's great great great uncle.  That's a lot of greats.  Uncle George is 98 and half as he likes to point out.  It's great to see him. He gets along really well for his age.  Also in the picture are Jason's cousin Travis and his family.  Little Addison was born April 7.  She is a cutie.
Here are a few more pictures from the day
Austin was tired and needed to rest in Jojo's car seat
Enough with the pictures and feed me already.

Much better





No comments:

Post a Comment