Friday, March 30, 2012

13 months

13 months.  What a trip its been.  Our first month of Jojo being a toddler went well.  He is definitely becoming his own person and developing his own personality. 

After a lull in talking due to walking is my guess, Jojo is back at it in full force.  Here are some favorites
  • Momma
  • Dadda or Dad-deeeee
  • ball (anything round is a ball)  On a trip to Target he freaked out when he saw the big red ball out front.
  • Thank you
  • puff please
  • done
  • more
  • drink
  • bubble
  • shoes
  • socks
  • I am sure there are more if we could understand
Jojo has been walking for a couple months and is now running.  It is the sweetest thing. We have encountered a busted top lip and a busted bottom lip this month.  Sometime he goes too fast.

Since we have been having such great weather Jojo is super happy.  The boy loves being outside.  He has been riding in his truck, going to the park, chasing bubbles, and riding his 4 wheeler.



 

We still have an excellent eater on our hand. I am forever grateful for this.  I hope he is like his daddy and continues to be a great eater.  When he is done eating he says done.  Last night he was using his spoon to feed himself off my plate.  He is growing so much.



My favorite part of the day is bedtime.  Not because I have some time to myself but because I get to snuggle with Jojo.  He loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  After bath and teeth brushing we watch Mickey and I get some snuggles.  There are no words to express how much that brightens my day. 






What a joy it is to be a mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment