Wednesday, May 9, 2012

BLESSED

I have been thinking about this post for about a month now.  There have several different circumstances recently that have made me reflect on my life and how truly blessed I am. 

A co-workers son had leukemia and has since passed, he was only 3.  Upon hearing that news I definitely looked at having a healthy baby differently.  That same night Jojo was up for hours cry and crying nothing was comforting.  I kept my cool thinking of how many sleepless nights my co-worker has had.  This wasn't permanent.  In the morning my child would be fine.  Everyday I try to make Jojo's life the best it can be.  He is truly an amazing and precious gift.

I am also blessed with an amazing husband.  Although our marriage isn't perfect it is good enough for me. Sure that are things  I would love to change but in the big picture they are in significant.  Jason is a hard working man that makes sure his family is provided for.  What more could I ask for?

My family is beyond great.  There are so many people that love me and try to help no matter what.  For that I am truly grateful.

Friends.  I could say alot about this topic.  Friends come and go but I have some of the best that never leave my side.  Whether I have had a bad or just need to talk to someone. One of my close friends are always there.  There are some friends that have drifted away and I am not sure why.  I want to let all of you know that I love you all.

The biggest blessing for me this past year is Jojo's babysitter.  She is the best ever.  Brittany is kind, caring, and loving.  She takes care of Jojo so I am able to work and help provide him the best life ever.  I have felt comfortable with her from day one.  I can see she loves Jojo as much as I do.  Her family is wonderful too.  Thankful and blessed doesn't come close to tell you how lucky I am to have Britt watch Jojo.  It is a huge relief.

My biggest blessing, of course, is Jojo.  He has changed my life in so many ways.  I have always wanted to be a mom and was lucky enough to become one.  Many people aren't as lucky or have to go through many trials to become a parent.  God blessed my with a healthy pregnancy and baby. 

Everyone should take a few moments to reflect on their lives and fine the good and blessings they have in their lives.  We should all try not to take anything for granted for in a moment it can all change.

No comments:

Post a Comment