Wednesday, August 11, 2010

11 Weeks!

Two posts in one day, I wouldn't get used to it.  As of today I am 11 weeks.  So far so good.  I have been very fortunate and have not had any morning sickness.  My biggest complaint is that I am always tired.  But I will take that over morning sickness anytime.  It still seems surreal that this is happening.  I don' really feel pregnant other than the tiredness and soreness if I do too much or lift a lot.  Jason is being great through all of this.  He really is a great husband and I think he will be an awesome father.  As of today our bay is the size of a LIME.  This week baby M will be growing hair follicles and fingernails.  Hands and feet are now in front of the body and fingers and toes are no longer webbed.  Way to go baby M.  Keep it up and continue to grow.  We love you!

1 comment:

  1. This is really neat that u can do this. I can't wait to see this weekend. I haven't seen u since u broke the good news. I'm glad u are feeling well. Love U!

    ReplyDelete