Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Week 12

Well another week has come and gone.  Not much to post this week.  We had a busy weekend as usual.  It looks like that is how life will be from now til October.  Saturday I made cupcakes for Allie's shower and went to a wedding reception and Sunday was Allie's bridal shower.  I also picked up my dress for Allie's wedding over the weekend.  I was really scared about this.  I told them to order me a smaller size then they had measured me.  So of course I was freaking out once I found out I was pregnant.  But lo and behold...... it fit.  Not only did it fit it is actually big at the top.  Whew.  What a relief, I have some room for expansion.  LOL! 

As for baby M he or she is growing right along.  12 weeks today only 28 to go.  Baby M is now 2 1/2" long and the size of a large plum.  Most of baby's systems are fully formed, but there is still alot of growing to do.  For the most part I am still feeling pretty good.  I did have a migraine on Monday which wasn't fun.  But we survived.  Next week I have my doctor's appoinment so stay tuned for an update.  Hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment