Wednesday, August 25, 2010

13 Weeks!

Baby M is now the size of a large peach.  Ears are developed and tiny bones are forming in arms and legs.  Vocal cords are under construction and kidneys are functioning.  Baby M is approaching normal proportions, with head being 1/3 the size of the body.  I am beginning to fell less tired and have slightly more energy. 

We went to to doctor today.  Baby M's heart beat was 158.  So good to hear that sounds.  All my blood work came back normal.  I am Rh negative which mean I will have to get a shot when I am 28 weeks.  Not sure if that entails anything else.  I have to have another visit in 2 weeks due to weight loss.  Who knew it would be so hard to gain weight.  So all and all Baby M and I are doing well.  Keep us in your prayers. 

Love to all,
Jina and Baby M

No comments:

Post a Comment