Wednesday, September 8, 2010

15 Weeks!

Hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend.  Mine was busy as usual not much time for rest and relaxation.  One day I will be able to rest, I hope. 

As far as Baby M things are still going smooth.  At 15 weeks Baby M's legs are now longer than his/her arms and is able to wiggle toes and fingers.  Also, Baby M is moving all around even though I can't feel it yet.  Baby M's heart is growing strong and pumping 20-25 quarts of blood a day.  Breathing movements is another think Baby M is practicing. Weighing in at about 2.5 oz and about 4 inches long Baby M is the size of my favorite fruit, the navel orange.  We have a doctor appointment on Monday, I will update after the appointment.  

Have a great week and weekend everyone.  I am going to my second to last concert his weekend with my friend Tracy.  I hope its a good one.

Til Monday.
Love to all,
Jina and Baby M

1 comment: