Wednesday, September 29, 2010

18 WEEKS !!

Gettin'  bigger and better every week.  Baby M is now the size of a sweet potato, measuring approximately 5.6" and 6.7 oz.  Sense of smell, taste, and sight are continuing to develop.  Baby M now has two distinct skin layers, the dermis and epidermis.  Yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, and punching are Baby M's favorite activities these days.  I should be able to feel them soon.

I had my doctor appointment this morning.  Everything is going well.  I gained another pound, that's good.  Heartbeat was 149 and all my blood work came back normal, thank God.  Thanks for all the prayers as well.  I don't have to go back til the end of October. 

We are going to have a busy weekend this weekend.  Jason's sister is getting married Saturday.  It will be a whirlwind.  I am looking forward to seeing some friends I don't get to see very often.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and we will talk to you all next week.

Love to all,
Jina and Baby M

No comments:

Post a Comment