Wednesday, October 13, 2010

20 Weeks!

Half way there.  It's really hard to believe it has been that long.  Not much of an update today.  I have already shared our good news.  We are truly blessed to be expecting a baby!  Jason is excited that we are having a boy. 

Baby M is now the size of a cantaloupe.  He is approximately 6.5" long and weighs 10.6 oz.  Sleep patterns have been established.  Hopefully they are better than his mommy's. 

One more exciting thing I forgot to share is that I have felt some flutters from the little man.  I was caught off guard at first.  But after talking with friends that's what I was feeling.  Hopefully soon I start looking pregnant as well.  I can tell a little bit but if you didn't know you wouldn't think I was pregnant.  Overall everything is going well.  Keep us in your prayers that the last half of the pregnancy goes as well as the first. 

Til next week.....
Love to all-
Jina and Baby M

No comments:

Post a Comment