Thursday, January 6, 2011

32 weeks!

Happy New Year everyone!  Wish you all health and happiness in the new year. 

Well this week has been productive so far.  I met with the pediatrician and decided I really them.  So BabyM has a doctor.  YAY!  One more thing crossed off the list.  Now we just need to start and finish the babies room and find a daycare/sitter.  It will all happen in due time.  I am hoping to go to Frederick tonight and check out somethings I want for the baby's closet. We will have plenty of stuff to fill it after this weekend.  My baby shower will be Saturday.  Hoping the weather man is right and we won't have much snow. 

As of today everything is still going well with the pregnancy.  Doc is pleased with everything.  Heart rate was 134-136 and I am measuring right on target.  Back again in 2 weeks.

Baby M is very active in the evenings.  He kicks me all evening long it feel like.  I am very fortunate to be experiencing this miracle.  Baby M is approximately 3.5-4 lbs and 17' long.  Skin is less transparent and more opaque.  He has been practicng for life in the real world by blinking, looking around, grabbing things, making faces, practicing breathing, and listening to everything around him.  Baby M will start putting on more weight. He will put on approximately .5lb per week until he is born. 

Still no progress on the name front.  Jason says he has plenty of time to decide on a name.  So I guess I will be patient.  I just would love to be able to call him by a name instead of baby or he/him.  Jason calls him "the boy"  and that annoys me.  Oh well in due time I am sure.

Til next week.
Love to all-
JIna and Baby M

No comments:

Post a Comment