Wednesday, December 29, 2010

31 Weeks!

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.  We were sure busy.  But its nice to be with family and friends. 

Baby M is still a mover and a shaker.  Some night when I am sitting on the couch it looks like I am having an earthquake in my stomach.  It's so funny.  This pregnancy is nothing like I thought it would be.  I was expecting the worst and got the best. 

This week, baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds about four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.  Baby M's facial muscles continue to strengthen, and he can make different expressions. His lungs are nearly mature; however, these last few weeks are crucial to healthy and complete lung development. Baby M can now process information from all five senses.

We are getting closer to a name as well, finally.  Jason has narrowed it down to 3 names.  I like them all.  It's going to be up to him to make the final decsion.

It's back to the doc next week and I also meet with the peditrican.  I hope all continues to go well.  Will update next week.

Hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year.  Wishing you all health and happiness is 2011.

Love to all-
Jina and Baby M 

No comments:

Post a Comment