Friday, January 28, 2011

35 weeks!

35 weeks it's hard to believe.  Last weekend was our first weekend not going home.  I will sure miss that over the next while.  It will be worth it in the long run though.  Jason and I did get a lot accomplished Saturday.  I over did it and paid for it Sunday.  We got the border up in the baby's room and all the furniture together that we have so far.  It's coming together nicely.  Sunday my mom, sister, and gran came down to help finish up a few things as well.  I was glad they did since I wasn't feeling the best.  I appreciate all they do for me.

At 35 weeks Baby M   doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon). Because it's so snug in your womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete — he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.  Baby M is getting plump and the fat deposits begin to form which add fullness to the baby’s arms and legs.

As you can tell Baby M still doesn't have a name.  I am not optimistic he will have a name before he is born.  His daddy is in no hurry to pick a name.  I think part of the reason is because everyone keeps asking and also he is never very quick at decision making.  On another note this weekend is round two of baby showers.  Hoping everyone that is coming has a great time and enjoys themselves.  Will post pictures next week.  I have a doctor appointment next Friday and this marks the first of my weekly appointments.  Won't be long til Baby M gets to meet the world. 

Til next week
Love to all-
Jina and Baby M

No comments:

Post a Comment