Wednesday, February 2, 2011

36 weeks

Holy 36 weeks.  It's amazing how fast time as flown by.  One month from today is my due date.  How is the possible?  It's exciting and nerve wracking at the same time.  I don't feel like I am ready.  I have waited for this day for so long and now it's almost here I want it to wait a little longer.  Hopefully Baby M is like his daddy and late.  LOL!  I am sure I will adjust when the time comes.  Until then I need to keep thinking positive thoughts.  Everything will be fine. 


This week Baby M is still busy gaining weight.  His cheeks, knees, and elbows may start dimpling due to fat deposits.  Baby m should be making his way into position for birth.  Gums are firm with ridges that look like teeth, although he won't have any for awhile.  Baby M is approximately 20" long and about 6 pounds.  He can be compared to a bread box. 


On Saturday my friend Vanessah and sister threw me another baby shower at my house.  It was very nice and low key.  I loved it.  I was glad many of my friends from this area where able to make it.  We are truly blessed with great people in our lives.  Baby M is loved so much already.  I go to the doctor this Friday and this will start my weekly appointments.  We have completed 3 of our 6 birthing classes.  Even though we both hate them, I like the information.  I will attend a breastfeeding class on Saturday morning. 


That's all for now.
Til Friday-
Love to all -
Jina and Baby M

No comments:

Post a Comment