Friday, February 4, 2011

Doctor Appointment Update

Had my 36 wk appt this morning.  I just want to say that I finally saw my doc again and she is the BEST.  She doesn't fool around.  I was in and out of there in no time.  Even made it to work early. 

At first when the nurse took my bp it was really high but it was one of those wrist cuffs.  The reading was 177/74.  I thought that can't be right and she was like that doesn't seem right.  So she took it the regular way and the reading was much better, 124/64.  Baby's heartbeat was good but she didn't tell me what the reading was.  Measured on target still.  I am not dilated but am 50% effaced.  I also had my Group B Strep test.  I will get the results next week when I go back.  So all and all everything is going well. 

Til next week-
Love to all-
Jina and Baby M

No comments:

Post a Comment