Monday, July 11, 2011

Our lil' Firecracker

We spent the 4th of July weekend back home of course.  It was a weekend full of family and food.  What more could you ask for.  Sunday, July 3rd, we had a picnic with my family.  I love to have these get togethers its the only way form my family to be in one place at the same time.  Its good for my granny to.  She likes to have everyone together too.  She won't be her forever so I try to make the best of her time with us.  Jojo sported his first 4th of July onesie that was a gift from my good friend Tracy.


On July 4th we went to Jason's family picnic.  It was great as usual.  I am blessed to have such great in laws.  We had a nice meal and then left for the long journey home.  We didn't go to see fireworks this year.  I didn't think it was a good idea for Jojo.  Hopefully next year.  Jojo received the most perfect outfit when he was born for the 4th.  Red, white, and blue plaid shorts and read onesie.  He looked really cute if I do say so my self.  I bought the bib he has on. 


No comments:

Post a Comment