Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Today I am thankful for ......

my husband. 


We have been together for 13 years.  Sure there are time I would like to knock him out but in reality he is the best ever.  We all have flaws and imperfections and Jason is no different. 


He is a good dad, husband and provider.  Sure there are days when I think he makes the wrong decisions and doesn't put his family first.  This is a growing process and it may take awhile.  I am sure things will never be perfect.  No one's life is perfect.


I am thankful for him today and everyday.  Jason has a huge heart and is very caring.  He is always there when someone needs a hand.  Not sure what I would do without him. 


So today I would like to say and extra Thanks for Jason.  God has truly blessed me.



No comments:

Post a Comment