Wednesday, November 17, 2010

25 Weeks!

Between the week 25-28 Baby M will be the size of an eggplant.  Measuring 13.6"-14.8" in length and weighing approximately 1.5-2.2lbs.  Fingernails are fully formed and Baby M can make a fist.  Brain and nerve endings are developed and he can feel the sense of touch.  If you were to look inside my tummy you may see him feeling around.  Arms and legs are almost the proportions they will be at birth.  Baby M's spine is starting to form this week producing 33 vertebrae, 150 joints, and 1000 ligaments.  Nostrils will begin to clear this week and baby will be able to start practicing breathing. 

This Saturday I will be going for my gestational diabetes test.  Please remember me in your prayers.  Hoping it is smooth sailing for me.  I go to the doctor next Wednesday.  My update will probably be late that day.  After my doctor appointment I am off to Cumberland for a dentist appointment and to start the prep for Thanksgiving dinner.  I love being able to make dinner for my family even though it can be chaotic. 

Hope everyone has a great week.  Til next week

Love to all- Jina and Baby M

No comments:

Post a Comment