Monday, November 29, 2010

26 Weeks a little late!

Sorry for the delay with my weekly update.  I was on the road Wednesday and didn't have computer access over the weekend.  My doctor appointment went well.  Baby M's heartbeat was 140-142.  Doctor said everything was good with my blood work and the glucose test, thank heavens.  Thanks for all the prayer that got me through that too.  I will know start going to the doctor every 2 weeks.  My next appointment will be 12/9.  I also have to get my rhoGram shot next week. This shot takes 2 hours.  Not looking forward to that. 

As far as Baby M's growth this week brainwaves for the auditory and vision are separate and can be detected in baby's brain this week.  The heart has starting pumping blood more and a more prominent heartbeat can be heard.  Circulation is 100% functional.  Umbilical cord has grown in and is circulating blood to baby.  Baby M is almost 2 lbs and 12.8" in length.

Hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving.  I have many things to be thankful for this year. 

Til Wednesday-
Love to all-
Jina and Baby M

No comments:

Post a Comment