Wednesday, November 3, 2010

23 weeks

Hi everyone.  Hope everyone is doing well.  This week Baby M has been more active.  He is moving all around getting his exercise.   Baby M is the size of a small doll.  In another 17 weeks we will be able to hold our very own little doll.  I am excited for that.  Blood vessels in lungs are developing to prepare Baby M for breathing on his own.  Skin is more red and less see through.  Baby M may also start getting the hiccups that I can feel and his eyes are able to open.  

Everything seems to be going well this week too.  

I want to send out a special CONGRATS to Austin for wining the Superbowl this weekend.  I am proud of you buddy.  

This weekend should be full of fun.  The triplets turn one.  Their birthday party is Saturday.  It's hard to believe that it has been a year already.  I will dedicate my next blog to them with some updated pictures.

Hope everyone has a great week.  
Love to all-
Jina and Baby M 

No comments:

Post a Comment