Monday, March 28, 2011

1 month!


My how time flies.  Everyone has told me when you have children time flies so much faster.  They weren't lying.  It's hard to believe that just 4 weeks ago my precious baby was new to the world.  Today he is a month old.  Jojo is doing great.  He is a wonderful baby and so good. 

On Thursday I had Jojo's pics taken by a photographer here at the house.  He did so good and the photographer was amazing.  I can't wait to ge the cd of pics to share with you all.

We made our first venture home over the weekend with great success.  It was wonderful to be home and see my family and be able to get out of the house for a little bit.  Jojo got to meet most of his family over the weekend.  We are very blessed to have such wonderful families.  Friday night my sister and her kids came to visit and my mom brought us supper. Uncle Keith and Tracy also stopped in for a few minutes.   Saturday we had a visit from my best friend Tracy and my Uncle Kenny.  I was so happy to see them.  I hadn't been home for 3 months.  Gran and I braved taking Jojo on his first outing and he was as good as gold.  We ran into my Aunt Tammy.  It was good to see her as well.  We had lunch and went to Walmart.  Jojo slept the whole time. When we got back home Donna, Kev, Steph, Haley and Austin came to visit.  Haley had a gift for Jojo.  She made him a quilt.  It is so cute.  I will have to post a  pic it.  She is such a sweet girl.  Sunday we had more visitors.  Jesse and Jessica, Aunt Doris, Uncle Kenny, Tracy, Erica, and Aunt Jill.  We also went to the turkey dinner at the fire hall.  There Jojo was greeted b everyone.    We had a wonderful trip home and it was great to be out of the house and see everyone.

Today was Jojo's 1 month check up.  He is getting so big already.  He weighs 8lbs 12 oz and is 22.5" long.  He got a shot and had got a clean bill of health.  The doctor is please with him.  We do have to return in 2 weeks for a weight check.  Just to make sure he is continuing to gain the way he should. 

Here are a few pics from the last week and weekend. 







Hope everyone has a great week.

Love to all-
Jina and Jojo

No comments:

Post a Comment