Monday, March 14, 2011

2 weeks old

Hard to believe that Jojo is two weeks old already.  He is such a good baby.  We are all doing well and adjusting to life with a baby.  I am getting a little cabin fever.  I am not used to staying in one place for to long.  Jojo had a doctor appointment last Monday which was a success.  He had gained 2 oz since being released from the hospital.  We had to go back on Friday for another check up on weight.  Gained 4 oz between Monday and Friday.  He is almost back up to his birth weight.  We don't have to go back until he is 1 month old.  Time is flying by already.  I am sure I will long for these days in the near future.  Jojo does well eating and sleeping thru the night.  I am very lucky once again to have a such a good baby.  Aunt Amy came over today and watched Jojo while Momma went to the doctor.  She said he was good for her.  I am glad.  I was worried the whole time I was gone.  I knew he was in good hands though.  I will leave you with a couple pics that I haven't posted.  I love the"BIG GUY" photo.  Probably my favorite so far.  



Hope everyone is doing well.  Will update again next week

Love to all-
Jina and Jojo

1 comment:

  1. My lil man your growing up so fast. Aunt JuJu will be down soon to see you I miss you. Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete