Tuesday, December 13, 2011

It's finally starting to look ....

at lot like Christmas around the Malone household.  Jason finally brought the tree up last week and Jojo and I decorated it last Thursday.  I didn't go all out decorating the house.  We just have the tree in the sun room and the mantle decorated.  In the dining room is a little fiber optic tree in our bay window.  I love our Christmas tree.  I think it is the prettiest tree ever.  Not bad for buying it online and never actually seeing it. 
This weekend I stayed home and tried to get caught up around the house.  I got everything accomplished that I wanted to except for shopping.  I really need to get my butt in gear.  I took some pictures of Jojo intending them to be for our Christmas cards. Turns out I didn't use any of the ones I had it mind but a completely different one.  Here are a few of the ones I had considered.

1 comment: