Friday, December 30, 2011

Jojo's 1st Christmas!

It's hard to believe the year of Jojo's firsts is almost over  We had a great Christmas.  It wasn't as overwhelming as I expected. Traditionally we have Christmas with my family on Christmas Eve.  I made dinner and then we open presents.  Jojo wasn't into this very much as the paper and the boxes were way more interesting than anything else.  He is sooooo very blessed to have the family he does.  Everyone loves and adores him.  He made out like a bandit of course.
Granny with her great grankids

Me and my Gran
I love this thing.  Ooooo it has a corn.
Christmas morning Jojo opened a couple of his gifts from Santa.  He still wasn't into it all that much.  So we opened a few and then I made pancakes for breakfast.  Jojo took a nap and then we were off to Granma Pat's. 
What is this for me?


Jojo's first stocking.  Thanks Mimi


Corn break.  No matter where he is he love his corn.  A true Malone



This box is yummy
We were one of the few to arrive early to Granma Pat's so Jojo got to open his present from Aunt Allie before everyone got there.  He loved his Lightning McQueen. 
What is it?

happy boy!

My first race car
After a bite of lunch we finished opening presents before Jojo and Daddy took their afternoon nap.  Jojo liked this package in particular because of the fancy ribbons. 

I got a penguin

I looove this ribbon



We had one more round of gifts after that but I failed to take any pictures. After Granma Pat's we went to Bev to open presents with Clint and Amy, the triplets, and Allie and Chris.  We had a very nice day and it is always nice to spend time with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment