Wednesday, February 1, 2012

11 months

11 whole months has flown by in the blink of an eye.  This past month Jojo has being doing so many different thing its unbelievable.  It seems like something just clicked in his brain and he is learning everything at once. 



This month has brought us alot of firsts.  Jojo has started babbling like crazy.  He says momma, dadda, uh oh, and toy on a regular basis. On a rare occasion you can catch a few different words.  "No" is one Jason and I both have heard.  Last week when I was leaving for work I said "Bye Jojo. Momma loves you" and he starting waving furiously and said "Bye bye"  It was a great way to start my day. 




In addition to talking up a storm Jojo will now give high fives.  He can show us where your ear is as well.  We are working on a few others but I think you are being stubborn.  Jojo loves any and all balls.  Clint and Amy bought him two different toys with balls and he loves them.  Sometimes he will just crawl around with the ball or chase it around the room. 


Jojo has also gotten 4 more teeth this month.  He now has 2 bottom teeth and 4 top.  I am also very lucky that he is such a great eater.  Jojo will eat anything and everything even what he isn't supposed to.




The biggest milestones this month have been standing independently and walking.  Jojo took his first step 2 weeks ago at my Gran's.  It was a bittersweet moment.  I teared up of course.  It all seems like it is happening so fast.




Next month my baby will be 1.  Wow what a great ride this has been so far.  I can't wait to see what the future holds for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment