Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Dear Jojo....

One year ago today my life changed forever.  When I finally heard you cry for the first time I knew my life would never be the same.  Looking into you beautiful chubby swollen face all my dreams had finally come true.  My heart grew a million times that day.  It is true you never really know love until you have a child.


Over this past year it has been such a great joy to watch you grow.  You never cease to amaze me.  Jojo you are a very sweet loving little boy.  You have a smile for almost everyone you meet.  I love to hear your laugh,there is nothing better.  It is music to my ears.  Everyday has been a new adventure.  From your first smile to you first steps and everything in between.  There are so many things to love about you I could never list them all.




I am so thankful that God has given you to me and chosen me to be your momma.  I hope I am the best mother to you.  For you my son are the most precious gift ever.



I love you bud and no one can ever change that. 





No comments:

Post a Comment